As you know, we've got a catalog of articles in our knowledge base which guide you through various tasks in managing your website. They're good - but we think they can be better.
We're in the process of adding to and organizing the knowledge base into a comprehensive training experience with additional topic-specific articles as well as videos that introduce fundamental concepts to tie everything together. The goal is to share all of the same information we provide in our 2 hour trainings conducted during site development plus a good deal more for those looking to expand their knowledge.
This new training experience will launch in April and, to gear up for it, we need a name. That's where we're hoping you can come in.
Professional and to the point? Pithy? Quirky and funny? What's your favored approach?
Here's the list of working titles we're got:
- Soapbox Learning Center
- Soapbox University
- Kung Fu Soapbox: Become a Black Belt in Website Management
- Getting Started with Soapbox
- Wash, Rinse, Repeat: Step-by-Step Instructions for Non-Profit Soapbox
- Phil's Guide to Non-Profit Soapbox (Phil is our penguin mascot)
- Get On Your Soapbox: Step-by-Step Instructions for Getting the Most from your Site
Got an opinion? Anything strike your fancy? Anything making you run screaming? Vote for your favorite in the comments - or post your own idea!