We hope you enjoyed the long 3-day weekend (if you were able). But don't worry, even though PICnet's offices were closed yesterday (November 12), we still have tons of FREE events this week.
Open Office Hours - every Tuesday from 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 3:00 pm ET
If you have any questions about the management of your site, have run into any problems you aren't sure how to work around, or want to talk to PICnet's support staff face-to-face about a ticket you have opened, then Office Hours are for you!
If you are among those that want to hang out with us, stop by the PICnet Google+ page (https://plus.google.com/u/0/113110963454038790231) and add us to your circles, or let me know via email or a support ticket that you are interested and I will add you to our circles. And remember, there is a limit of only 10 Hangout participants at a time, so showing up earlier in the session is the best way to get in on the conversation.
Visit our page to circle us and get a Hangout invite here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113110963454038790231
Soapbox 101: Integrating Your Website with Salesforce
Thursday, November 15, 2012 at 1:00 pm ET
The kind folks over at the Salesforce.com Foundation generously donate Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementations to qualified nonprofits, with thousands of social change organizations already making use of this service.
To help organizations take further advantage of this offer, we have developed powerful, flexible, and easy to use connectors between Soapbox and Saleforce.com. This includes integrations for those using Non-Profit Soapbox for their website and those on other website platforms wishing to integrate with a Salesforce account using our Soapbox Engage service.
This webinar will provide an overview of the possibilities for integration, including:
- Collect donations on your Soapbox site and record them directly in Salesforce.com
- Take event registrations on your Soapbox site and record them directly in Salesforce.com
- Easily build forms which submit data from visitors directly to any single object in Salesforce.com - ideal for petitions, surveys, applications and other uses!
- Allow visitors to include documents and images with their form submissions
- Filter and display data from any single object in Salesforce.com
- Allow visitors to search data in any single object in Salesforce.com - great for creating a searchable member directory or dozens of possibilities!
- Connect website user accounts with Salesforce.com Contact records - perfect for membership organizations!
- Allow logged in users to edit their own Contact information to save you the hassle and staff overhead
- Display user-specific information to logged in users - an excellent way to share donation history, previous dues payments, event attendance, petition signings or other data specific to an individual