You can still REGISTER for our 2013 Soapbox User Summit to be held on Wednesday, May 8, 2013! If you're eager to get more out of your Soapbox site and want to hear new features coming soon to Soapbox, then the Summit is the place to be.
This one-day extravaganza of everything Soapbox will cover:
- exciting case studies of sites that pop
- refresher training sessions
- showcase of upcoming features for Soapbox
- community building with fellow non-profit techies
- participation in the future development of Soapbox
Open Office Hours - THERE ARE NO OPEN OFFICE HOURS THIS WEEK FOR TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013.
Soapbox 101: Integrating Your Website with Salesforce
Thursday, April 18, 2013 at 1:00 pm ET
The kind folks over at the Salesforce.com Foundation generously donate Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementations to qualified nonprofits, with thousands of social change organizations already making use of this service.
To help organizations take further advantage of this offer, we have developed powerful, flexible, and easy to use connectors between Soapbox and Saleforce.com. This includes integrations for those using Non-Profit Soapbox for their website and those on other website platforms wishing to integrate with a Salesforce account using our Soapbox Engage service.
This webinar will provide an overview of the possibilities for integration, including:
- Collect donations on your Soapbox site and record them directly in Salesforce.com
- Take event registrations on your Soapbox site and record them directly in Salesforce.com
- Easily build forms which submit data from visitors directly to any single object in Salesforce.com - ideal for petitions, surveys, applications and other uses!
- Allow visitors to include documents and images with their form submissions
- Filter and display data from any single object in Salesforce.com
- Allow visitors to search data in any single object in Salesforce.com - great for creating a searchable member directory or dozens of possibilities!
- Connect website user accounts with Salesforce.com Contact records - perfect for membership organizations!
- Allow logged in users to edit their own Contact information to save you the hassle and staff overhead
- Display user-specific information to logged in users - an excellent way to share donation history, previous dues payments, event attendance, petition signings or other data specific to an individual