This is the last week for REGISTRATION for our 2013 Soapbox User Summit to be held on Wednesday, May 8, 2013! If you're eager to get more out of your Soapbox site and want to hear new features coming soon to Soapbox, then the Summit is the place to be.
This one-day extravaganza of everything Soapbox will cover:
- exciting case studies of sites that pop
- refresher training sessions
- showcase of upcoming features for Soapbox
- community building with fellow non-profit techies
- participation in the future development of Soapbox
Open Office Hours - THERE ARE NO OPEN OFFICE HOURS THIS WEEK FOR TUESDAY, May 7, 2013 due to our team's Quarterly Connect.
Soapbox 101: Refresher Training, Part 2
Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 1:00 pm ET
Are you a bit rusty on updating your Non-Profit Soapbox site? Or maybe you are a new employee who has just taken over your organization’s website? Do you need a little refresher to help keep your website looking its best?
Here at PICnet, our mission is to help non-profits achieve their communication and fundraising goals through technology, and we want to do just that by offering a Soapbox 101 Refresher training webinar.
What is Soapbox 101, you ask?
Well, it’s two one-hour sessions with our rockstar Support Developer, Brad Grochowski, covering some of the most common questions on using Non-Profit Soapbox. There will also be a Q&A so come prepared with your own questions! Be sure to RSVP - only 24 spots are available!
Brad will be covering the following topics:
- Part 1: Overview of the content management system and Creating and Managing Modules
- Part 2: Managing Menus and General Site Maintenance