Hello all, and hope you had a nice 3-day weekend! Now on to this week's events:
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 3:00 pm ET
If you have any questions about the management of your site, have run into any problems you aren't sure how to work around, or want to talk to PICnet's support staff face-to-face about a ticket you have opened, then Office Hours are for you! No registration necessary - just drop in!
More info HERE for Tuesday's open office hours.
Soapbox 101: Integrating Your Website with Salesforce
Thursday, February 20, 2014 at 1:00 pm ET
The kind folks over at the Salesforce.com Foundation generously donate Salesforce.com Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementations to qualified nonprofits, with thousands of social change organizations already making use of this service.
To help organizations take further advantage of this offer, we have developed powerful, flexible, and easy to use connectors between Soapbox and Saleforce.com. This includes integrations for those using Non-Profit Soapbox for their website and those on other website platforms wishing to integrate with a Salesforce account using our Soapbox Engage service.
This webinar will provide an overview of the possibilities for integration, including:
- Collect donations on your Soapbox site and record them directly in Salesforce.com
- Take event registrations on your Soapbox site and record them directly in Salesforce.com
- Easily build forms which submit data from visitors directly to any single object in Salesforce.com - ideal for petitions, surveys, applications and other uses!
- Allow visitors to include documents and images with their form submissions
- Filter and display data from any single object in Salesforce.com
- Allow visitors to search data in any single object in Salesforce.com - great for creating a searchable member directory or dozens of possibilities!
- Connect website user accounts with Salesforce.com Contact records - perfect for membership organizations!
- Allow logged in users to edit their own Contact information to save you the hassle and staff overhead
- Display user-specific information to logged in users - an excellent way to share donation history, previous dues payments, event attendance, petition signings or other data specific to an individual