Join the Hub!
Use your regular Salesforce account and login at https://powerofus.salesforce.com. There you will find lots of great knowledge articles and a variety of community groups including our very own Soapbox Engage group. We will use this area for announcements, discussions, and tips geared especially for Salesforce users and administrators that work with our Engage tools.
And now on to this week's events:
Open Office Hours - every Tuesday from 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 at 3:00 pm ET
If you have any questions about the management of your site, have run into any problems you aren't sure how to work around, or want to talk to PICnet's support staff face-to-face about a ticket you have opened, then Office Hours are for you! No registration necessary - just drop in! More info HERE for Tuesday's open office hours.
Soapbox 101: Online Application Portals for Grantmakers Using Salesforce
Thursday, May 22, 2014 at 1:00 pm ET
In this 30 minute webinar from 1 - 1:30 pm ET, we'll discuss the success that the Nathan Cummings Foundation has had with Soapbox Engage to demonstrate how your organization can:
1. Simplify the initial intake process through interest forms submitting to Salesforce
2. Invite approved parties to register for a web user account that is connected with Salesforce
3. Craft a customized full application for logged in web users so they can complete the application over successive logins and upload supporting documentation
4. Easily review and return, approve or deny applications directly within Salesforce
5. Grant external reviewers access to evaluate applications through Soapbox Engage
BONUS: Manage grants through the same user login by allowing applicants to upload regular programmatic and fiscal reports
Sign up HERE for Thursday's webinar!
NTEN Happy Hour
Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at Tsunami Sushi
Hope you can join us on Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at Tsunami Sushi. We'll be discussing online engagement and have plenty of time for networking. Be sure to RSVP so I have enough food!