|I have the Soapbox Lightning Administrator with...|
|I have the Soapbox Engage Classic Administrator with...||I have the Soapbox CMS Classic Administrator with...|
To view Supporters in the administrator, click the App Launcher waffle to the left of the navigation bar. In the App Launcher popup, do any of the following: a) in the Standard Apps section of the popup, click the Petitions app tile and then the Supporters menu item in the contextual navigation; b) scroll to the All Items section of the popup and click Petitions > Supporters; or c) type "Supporters" in the search field and click either the Petitions app tile or Petitions > Supporters in All Items in the results.
To view Supporters in the administrator, click Petitions in the main menu and then click the Supporters tab in the Soapbox Petitions Control Panel.
To view Supporters in the administrator, go to Components > Petitions > Supporters in the main menu.
Searching the Supporters list in Soapbox
Once on the Supporters tab, you can sort or search for a particular Supporter or group of Supporters.
- To sort data by a given column, click the column heading or choose the desired option from the Sort By drop down
- To search Supporters by name or email of the supporter, enter the string to be searched in the Search by Name or Email field and click enter or mouse out of the field
- For advanced search options, click the filter icon to expand the filter pane contained the following parameters:
- Created Date: Search All Transactions, Today's Transactions, Last Month's Transactions, This Month's Transactions or enter in a specific date range to zero in on exactly the time frame in which you're interested
- First Name
- Last Name
- Postal Code
- Petition Name
- Signed Date: All, Today, This Month, Last Month, Date Range to enter a specific date range in which you're interested
- To restore the defaults for the filter pane, click the Clear All link at the bottom of the form and click Save
Exporting the Supporters list in Soapbox
To export Supporters, click the Export icon. If you have not filtered the records in the Supporters view, all Supporters will be exported in a single CSV file. If you have filter the records in the Supporters view, only those record that match your current filter will be exported in the CSV file.
Editing Supporter data in Soapbox
To edit Supporter data, click on the Supporter first name. In the edit view, alter the information you wish to update and click Save.
It is important to note that this change will only be effective in Soapbox in the administrator and the front end. This change will not alter data initially saved to Salesforce. You also cannot edit which petition a supporter signed.