If you'd like to create permissions for a new staff member or web manager in the Administrator backend of your website:
- Login to the Administrator with your own admin login
- Go to the Site > User Manager menu
- Click the New button on the upper right hand corner.
- Follow the prompts to create the User account.
- Select the appropriate Group. Individuals needing access to the Administrator to add and edit content as well as manage menu items and modules should be assigned to the Group Public Back-end > Administrator.
- Click Save
TIP: Once you click Save, an email notifying the individual of their username along with a link to reset their password will be sent from the system to the email you have specified for them.