If you are looking to create an article that is not indexed by search engine's follow the steps below.
1st Create the Article
- Go to Content > Article Manager > (+) New to create a new article
- Add your content as desired
- In the right hand column under "Metadata Information" there is a field called "Robots" fill that in with: "noindex, nofollow" (without the quotes)
- Save the article
2nd Create the Menu Item
- Go to Menus > Choose the "Hidden Menu" > click (+) to add a new menu item
- Choose the menu type: "Articles > Article Layout"
- Put in the article title, choose the parent item for where you want the menu to live, make sure the menu is set to "published: yes"
- In the right hand column under "Parameters (basic)" choose the article that you just created
- Save the menu
Need help? Don't already have a hidden menu on your site?