If your site has Salesforce integration enabled to connect it to your Salesforce instance, you can include fields of your choice from the Lead object in Salesforce in the Contact Information form section beyond the standard fields available in Soapbox Donations. These fields will appear between the Custom Field #1 - #4 and the Anonymous checkbox in the Contact Information section of the Soapbox Donation form. Within the Custom Salesforce Fields section, you can also include text elements to provide context for your form.
Once you have added the field to your Soapbox Donation form and your text elements, you may reorder them within the Custom Salesforce Fields section by the following:
- Open the Soapbox Donation form for which you wish to reorder your custom fields
- Click the Contact Info tab
- Scroll down to the Custom Salesforce Fields section
- Mouse over the + sign in the Order column
- Click and holding your mouse
- Drag and drop the chosen field to its desired position relative to the other fields