Welcome to Soapbox Engage! To get up and running on your new Soapbox Engage site you will need to follow the steps in this Soapbox Engage Orientation guide. If you work through them you will be able to start building Soapbox Engage app pages in no time! If you get stuck, don't worry, a member of our support team will be able to help you out. Questions? Open up a ticket for a member of our Soapbox Support team now »
Steps to complete Soapbox Engage Orientation
- Install your Soapbox Engage for Salesforce Packages
- Create a Custom Header or Get Your Site Templated
- Add your Salesforce Account Credentials to Your Site
- Add your Payment Gateway Credentials to Your Site
- Review the video training series for each app
- Check out the Knowledge Base for more articles about Soapbox Engage
- Some important reminders as you create Soapbox Engage forms
- Test Your Pages
Ready to get started with these steps?
Please note that our Soapbox Engage service comes with free web-based support. The purpose of this free support is essentially to teach you how to use the tool, or as the saying goes,'teach you how to fish'. Need us to do the fishing for you? Looking for guidance on best practices for your own configuration needs. Want someone else to do some of the implementation process? No problem at all, we're pleased to provide a discounted hourly rate of $120 for any of these professional services as well. Just open up a ticket to let us know what you need and a member of our support team will get you moving in the right direction.