While the Soapbox Engage Training Videos offer a great start, there is much more to Engage than we can cover in a short video for each app! Our Knowledge Base offers a wealth of information on the various tools, tidbits and tricks that your apps offer. Here's a rundown of some notable articles to keep the learning going along with links to other key areas of the Knowledge Base:
- Read this Knowledge Base article to learn how to customize the placement of fields on your Directories pages.
- Read this Knowledge Base article to learn how to customize the placement of fields on your Forms pages.
- Read this blog post to learn three ways to improve data cleanliness for your donor database
- Read this Knowledge Base article to learn matching criteria for auto conversion of registration and donation leads
- Read this Knowledge Base article to learn how to send confirmation emails to visitors with Forms pages. Also in this article are details about which Salesforce element you can include in a confirmation email.
- Read this Knowledge Base article to learn how to send confirmation emails to payees and staff with Soapbox Donations. This includes which Salesforce elements / variables you can include in a confirmation email that reference details of their payment.
- Read this Knowledge Base article to learn how to create an admin email alert for Soapbox Engage leads marked with match review.
- Read this Knowledge Base article to learn how to create a weekly email report of stuck Soapbox Engage leads.
There are also many articles in our Knowledge Base about each of these tools, so if you ever need a reminder about how to do something check out these tool specific forums here in our Knowledge Base as listed below.
- Articles about the Donations app
- Articles about the Events app
- Articles about the Directories app
- Articles about the Forms app
- Articles about the Shop app
- Articles about the Petitions app
Have you familiarized yourself with some of the most relevant articles in our Knowledge Base about Soapbox Engage?
Please note that our Soapbox Engage service comes with free web-based support. The purpose of this free support is essentially to teach you how to use the tool, or as the saying goes,'teach you how to fish'. Need us to do the fishing for you? Looking for guidance on best practices for your own configuration needs. Want someone else to do some of the implementation process? No problem at all, we're pleased to provide a discounted hourly rate of $120 for any of these professional services as well. Just open up a ticket to let us know what you need and a member of our support team will get you moving in the right direction.