It's never fun to realize you have forgotten a password - or that what you thought was your password apparently isn't.
Fortunately, it's possible to reset your password with Soapbox's password recovery feature.
- Go to the password reset link
- If you're using the standard Soapbox Engage domain, go to https://<<prefix>>.secure.nonprofitsoapbox.com/component/user/reset where <<prefix>> is substituted for your site’s prefix (i.e. "myorg").
- If you're using a custom domain, go to https://<<custom-domain>>/component/user/reset where <<custom-domain>> is substituted for your site’s custom domain (i.e. "act.myorg.org").
- Enter your email address in the form provided.
- Check your email for a confirmation message, and follow the instructions.
- After completing the process, review the temporary password emailed to you.
Are you a new administrator? You can have a current site admin at your organization create an account for you. If there is no one at your organization to create an account for you, this article will help you understand the steps for acquiring access: How can I gain access to my Soapbox Engage account if I am a new administrator?