Question: I would like to hide the number of tickets that remain available for an upcoming event, is that possible? Alternatively, I have a limited number of tickets remaining available for an upcoming event, is it possible to display the remaining number?
Answer: It is possible to choose whether or not the number of remaining tickets are displayed on your event.
- Open the event for editing in Soapbox
- Click the Edit tab
- Scroll down to the Ticket Information section
- Click Customize Headings and Labels
- For Capacity Column, choose to use the default option set in Events > Config or override the default by choosing Show or Hide
- For Capacity Column Heading, enter the column heading text you wish to use or leave it blank to use the default option set in Events > Config
- Save or Apply the event
And that should do the trick. You may find that you need to clear your site cache in order to see the change on the front-end right away.
For details on managing global defaults, see Customizing defaults across the Events app for headings, labels, descriptions, tooltips and display of reservation fields. For more details on how to edit other headings and labels on an event, see Customizing headings, labels, descriptions, tooltips and display of reservation fields for an individual event.