If you want to add the Campaign History related list to your Contact view in Salesforce, follow these steps:
- Open a Contact in Salesforce
- look in the upper right for the "Edit Layout" link. Click that.
- The page should refresh, and you'll get a "Contact Layout" box at the top.
- There is a column on the left of that box.
- Click, "Related Lists" in that column. It should be about 2/3 of the way down the list
- Then type "Campaign History" in the Quick Find box to the right.
- Grab the little "Campaign History" box, and drag it down into the page.
- Click "Save"
You should now have the Campaign History related list on your Contacts, and that will show which campaigns a contact has been associated with.