If you are receiving the following error message when attempting a Soapbox Shop order, it is likely caused by conflicts with the DupeBlocker app:
...CampaignMember: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: ConvertLead failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 001a000001T23N7AAJ; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, externalized text label not found, section: 'udd_HotOrganization' missing:  (System Code) :  (sbxd)
Specific Scenarios which have been reported as causing this issue include the following:
- Account - Semi-Rigid Match - Fuzzy Name, Relaxed Address, Relaxed Phone
- Account - Rigid Match - Name, Address, Phone
If you disable these Scenarios within DupeBlocker, this should resolve the error. If not, you may need to disable other Scenarios associated with the Account object as well.
To disable Scenarios in the DupeBlocker app,
- Go to DupeBlocker > Scenarios
- Filter using "Account Scenarios"
- Click to edit each Scenario so they are no longer deployed