If you are having trouble getting Soapbox to accept new Salesforce credentials, try the following steps:
- Log into Salesforce and reset your Salesforce password
- Note the new password and token pair. Remember that tokens are password specific, so if you have a new password, you have to have the token that was generate with it.
- Log into your Soapbox admin
- Clear the Soapbox Site Cache, by clicking "Clear Cache" in the upper right
- Enter the username and new matching password/token pair from step 2, into the Salesforce Settings
- Click the submit button
- Clear your site cache again
- Click the "View Diagnostics" link in the upper-right to confirm that your SF credentials are now working.
And that should do the trick. If the diagnostics view still indicates that the credentials are not being accepted, open a ticket with our Support team, and let them know you've tried the above steps.