If you use Authorize.net, Braintree, or Stripe as your payment processor, you can cancel a Subscription directly in the Soapbox administrator.
To do so:
- Go the Subscriptions view in the Donations app
- Find the Subscription you wish to cancel
- Click the hyperlinked name of the donor
- In the Subscription detail view, click the Cancel Subscription icon
- When the page reloads, confirm that the Subscription Status has been updated to Cancelled
Taking this action in Soapbox will cancel the Subscription in Authorize.net, Braintree, or Stripe. If the Subscription is already cancelled with the payment processor, the Subscription Status will simply be updated in Soapbox to Cancelled.
Additionally, you can have Subscription records in Soapbox automatically cancelled when they are cancelled with the payment processor.