To set social bookmarking options, including which sites are available to end users:
- Go to Components > Comments
- Click Options in the upper right
- In the popup window under System Sharing Options on the Social Bookmarking tab, for Enable Social Bookmarks, select Yes to enable or No to disable
- For Share Heading, select Do Not Show, Icon Only, Icon and Text, or Text Only to determine what appears before the social bookmarking links. NOTE: The PICnet standard is Do Not Show so the social bookmarking links display without a title.
- For Icon Style, select Icons Only, Icons and Text, or Text Only to alter the display of the links. NOTE: The PICnet standard is Icons Only to display only the icons of the social bookmarking sites.
- For Sharing Site Options, select Yes or No for each bookmark to show or hide it. NOTE: The PICnet standard is to select Yes for only the most popular sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and Delicious. If a given site is currently set to Yes but is not appearing to end users, click Save and it will display.
- Click Save