What does the Contact Manager do?
You can use the Contact Manager in your Soapbox administrator to create:
1. Contact Lists (useful for Staff Directories, list of Board Members, Committees, etc) such as:
2. Contact Pages with or without Forms (useful for organization, individual or department contact pages) such as:
Where is the Contact Manager located in the Administrator?
When logged in to your site's backend administrator, you can find the Contact Manager under Components > Contacts in the top navigation menu.
You will notice two sub-menu items here:
1) Categories --> Category Manager
Allows you to manage different categories of contacts (for example: a board list vs. a staff list). Note that every contact must have be assigned to one category, so you will need to have at least 1 category here.
2) Contacts --> Contact Manager
Allows you to add individual contacts to different categories.
For more information and next steps, please see:
- How to create a list of contacts »
- How to add a new contact »
- How to add a contact form to your site »
- How to help prevent spam by adding a CAPTCHA to your form »