To publish a module to a give page:
- Go to Extensions > Module Manager
- Locate the module name in the Module Name column, using the filter field or "- Select Position -" drop down, if needed.
- Click on the module name to open it
- In the Module Edit view, locate the Menu Assignment area in the lower left corner
- To select a specific page or group of pages for the module to appear on, choose "Select Menu Item(s) from the List" from the Menus radio button
- In the Menu Selection select box, scroll down until you find the new menu item you wish this module to appear on
- Click on the menu item to select it
- To select additional items, hold down the CTRL key and click it. NOTE: You can also select multiple menu items in a row by a) clicking the first in the series, hold down the SHIFT key and select the last in the series. This will select all items in between as well.
- Click Save
- Go to the front end and view the new page you created to confirm that the module appears on the correct pages