The Daily News module type will allow you to select a date range of article publish dates to display.
To do so, create a new Daley News module by:
- Log into your Soapbox Admin
- Navigate to Extensions -> Module Manager
- Click "New" to create a new module
- Select the type of module, "Daily News"
- Give the module a title, select the module position and menu items desired
- Select the Section and Category of modules to pull from, if desired.
- Set the " " parameter. The date rate parameter has two optional formats:
- "Days Previously" - this will tell the module to display all articles with a publish date from today's date back to X number of days. So if you put "100" in the field, it will display articles published from today back to 100 days ago.
- "Days-Previously to Days-to" - this will display all articles published in a date range from X days prior to today, to Y days prior to today. So in you put "10-100" in the field, it will publish any articles with a publish date older than 10 days ago, but newer than 100 days ago.
- Alternatively, you could use "" and "Set date year" to show only articles from a given month or year, respectively. Putting a "0" in Set date year field will dynamically use the current year.