You can embed externally-hosted videos on sites such as YouTube directly into an article or module on your Soapbox site.
To embed a video:
- Open the page that has the video you wish to embed
- Copy the url from the browser address bar
- Open the Article within which you'd like to place the embedded video
- Place your cursor where you wish to embed the video
- On the toolbar of your Editor, click Insert/Edit Media icon
- In the pop-up window, in the URL field, paste the url for the video source and click the Tab key
- Confirm that the Type drop down is set to Flash
- Confirm that the DIMENSIONS fields are auto-populated
- If you wish to change the size of the embedded video, do so by changing the width of height in the DIMENSIONS field
- Click Insert
- Confirm that a yellow box with the Flash icon in the center has been added where the cursor was place
- Click Save or Apply to save changes
- Your video is now embedded. Test it on the front end.