You can set the meta description and keywords for individual Forms pages. This is particularly helpful when you wish to have visitors share the Forms page over their social media networks such as Facebook since Facebook uses the meta description of a page when populating the text of the Facebook share.
To set the meta information:
- Navigate to the Forms Manager
- Click Form Manager
- Open the Forms page for which you wish to customize the metadata
- On the Info tab, click the Metadata Information module title in the right column
- For Description, enter the text you wish to appear for this form when it appears in search engine results like Google and Facebook shares
- For Keywords, enter the words you wish search engines to use when displaying search results