To customize the URL and Page Title or define the default behavior of a Directories page:
- From the Directories Pages module on the home page of the administrator or the Info tab on the Directories page you wish to edit, click Customize URL
- In the popup, for Page Link, enter a custom URL you wish to use. This should be web-safe, containing no spaces or characters no suitable for inclusion in a URL.
- For Page Title, enter the text you wish to appear in the page title bar of the visitor's browser and in search engine results
- For Enable Search Form, choose Yes if you want your visitors to search for their own criteria using visible fields on the Form tab of your Directories page
- For Enable Show/Hide, choose Yes if you want the search fields to collapse or display by the visitor clicking a Show / Hide button next to the form
- For Enable Default Results, choose Yes if you want results to appear on the search form before anyone filters
- Click Save