With Soapbox Forms you can stop spending time doing double data-entry by having your form data automatically go from your website to Salesforce. Automatically match form respondents with existing Contacts or create new ones when none exist. Built from the ground up to be mobile-ready, Soapbox Forms are as easy to fill out while standing in line at the grocery store as it is sitting at a desk. From a simple email signup to surveys and grant applications, this webinar will walk you through the basics of form creation and management with Soapbox Forms!
At the end of this webinar, you'll be able to:
- Create a new form, select the Salesforce object data is saved to, and publish it to your site
- Set default values for form fields
- Hide fields from the user and pre-populate with data you choose
- Define the Record Type of the record created in Salesforce by Forms
- Display and customize field labels
- Use CSS keywords to tailor form layout
- Leverage marketing analytics to evaluate the success of your data collection efforts
- Send personalized email and confirmation messages to users once data is received that include any field value from the new Salesforce record
Don't have Soapbox Forms? Sign up for a free 14-day trial so you can kick the tires yourself: https://www.soapboxengage.com/trial.