If you have changed the X.509 Certificate for your Salesforce Connected App that Soapbox uses for Single Sign-On functionality, you will need to update this in Soapbox to maintain connectivity.
NOTE: If you have created an entirely new connected app or have not enabled Single Sign-On in Soapbox yet, view Enabling Single Sign-On with Salesforce for administrator access or Enabling Single Sign-On with Salesforce for front-end access.
To update your certificate, you will first need to download the new certificate from the Connected App in Salesforce:
- Go to Salesforce Setup > Apps > Manage Connected Apps
- On the Manage Connected Apps screen, click the Master Label of your Connected App
- On the new Connected App's page, click the link for the IdP Certificate field
- On the Certificate page, click the Download Certificate button, and save the certificate to your computer
Once you have saved the certificate from Salesforce, you can add it to Soapbox:
- Login to your Soapbox Engage administrator
- Click on the App Launcher icon in the upper-left, search for Single Sign-On, and click on it
- On the Service Provider Setup tab, for the X.509 Certificate parameter, paste the content of the Connected App certificate downloaded from Salesforce between "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----" and "-----END CERTIFICATE-----"
- Click Save