If your site has multiple custom templates and you have been granted access to the Template Manager, you can assign individual templates to specific menu items created in your Engage site. In order to do so, you will need to use the Soapbox Lightning administrator interface.
To assign a template to a given menu item:
- Click the App Launcher in the upper left corner of the administrator
- In the popup under Utility Apps, click Template Manager
- Click the name of the template you wish to assign
- In the edit view of the template, scroll to the Menu Assignment parameter
- If Menu Assignment is set to "None", select "Select from List"
- Select the menu item(s) to which you wish to assign this template. To select multiple items or retain current items while selecting a new one, hold down the Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) key.
- Click Save
Go to the front end of the menu to which you applied the template to confirm that it loads as expected.
NOTE: If you make a mistake when selecting a menu item that inadvertently deselects previously chosen menus, you can click the Close button to discard the changes and then reopen the template to try again.