If your site has multiple standard templates, you can assign individual templates to specific menu items created in your Engage site. For your Engage site, any time you customize the URL for a given page, Soapbox automatically creates a menu item which allows you to assign the template to it.
To assign a standard template to a given menu item:
- Open the Template Designer
- Click the name of the template you wish to assign
- In the edit view of the template, click the Menu Assignment button
- If Menu Assignment is set to "None", select "Select from List"
- Select the menu item(s) to which you wish to assign this template. To select multiple items or retain current items while selecting a new one, hold down the Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) key.
- Click Save
Go to the front end of the menu to which you applied the template to confirm that it loads as expected.
NOTE: If you make a mistake when selecting a menu item that inadvertently deselects previously chosen menus, you can click the Close button to discard the changes and then reopen the Menu Assignment popup to try again.
If you wish to apply a template to a specific event in the Events app, see this article: