Welcome to the Soapbox Support Center!
You should have already received your account verification email, and clicked the link at the bottom of that email to complete your account setup. If you haven’t, keep an eye out for that email and click the link as soon as you get it. This will allow you to log in to the Soapbox Support Center.
Once you've logged in, you'll be able to submit tickets with questions and issues to our Soapbox Support Team.
Our Knowledge Base
You can also take advantage of our growing Knowledge Base. It’s a large catalog of articles written by our team to help you with many tasks you will encounter while using our products.
Tips For Submitting Tickets
We want to help you by resolving your tickets with the utmost efficiency. There are some things you can do to help us in achieving that goal. Here are some things to consider when opening a new ticket. All of them will help us to help you, and lead us to a resloution as quickly as possible:
1) Please submit your issues in a ticket via the Help Desk. We do not accept requests via email.
2) Submit one issue per ticket. This makes it much easier to manage and resolve your issues.
3) Be as specific as possible. The more detail you provide, the faster we will be able to resolve your issue. We love screenshots.
4) Include a URL for the problem, if applicable. This will help us get right to the issue you are experiencing. If you are a Soapbox Mailer client, or if there isn’t an applicable URL, then please use the URL of your main website. This will at least help us to know who you are.
5) Regarding standard response times and "Emergency" vs. "Urgent" issues: We try to respond within 24 hours. "Emergency" means at least a part of your site is down. "Urgent" means you would prefer to have the issue resolved quickly, if possible.
Thank you, and again welcome to Soapbox Support.
The Soapbox Support Team