Our standard Support Services offering is an efficient and effective way to solve issues but, sometimes, issues are best discussed with a live person. If you've elected to add Phone Support to your Soapbox services, you can submit a ticket to schedule a call to tackle an issue.
What is Phone Support?
- Same awesome folks, same great service, but you get to hear the soothing sound of voices.
Who can receive Support Services via phone?
- Our community of prospective and active users paying for this added service
When are Support Services provided via phone?
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am ET - 5:00pm ET, excluding US holidays
How are Support Services calls arranged?
- Via your creation of a support ticket at http://support.picnet.net. When you submit your ticket, let us know the details of your issue or question and let us know that you'd like to use your phone support option to schedule a call. We'll be happy to schedule a call to chat! Of course, if the issue turns out to be more efficient to solve within the ticket itself, we'll do so!
What's Included in the scope of Support Services via phone?
As with standard Support Services, answering of questions related to using our products but provides for the option of connecting with a live human being over the phone. Those types of questions include:
- documentation clarification
Additionally, support services covers the following unique feature-based support services that technically require our team to do on your behalf for our products.
Soapbox Engage Feature-Based Support Services
- minor changes to a Soapbox Engage template’s CSS or HTML
- implementation of special URL redirects
- modifications to administrator level users
- changes to an account’s timezone
As with standard Support Services, phone support is limited to addressing problems in the use and function of our products. If use of our products fails due to issues related to another system (i.e. Salesforce.com, a payment gateway, etc), our scope of support services will be limited to assisting in the identification of the problem or ruling out our products as the cause of the problem.
How are Phone Support Service requests processed?
- We review your ticket and the times you provided for scheduling a call
- We determine if your ticket needs to be routed to a specialized member of our team
- We determine if your ticket is within the scope of our services
- We schedule a call with the appropriate team member to clarify the issue and discuss potential resolutions
- We document that results of the call in the original ticket thread
- We diagnose your issue iteratively with you, if needed
- We celebrate success with you (typically, a dance)
- We ask you to rate our support
How Do We Process Bug Reports?
- We determine if the issue is system-wide
- We log system-wide bug reports in our product engineering systems
- We determine a relative timeline to solution, in the form of “immediately”, "weeks", "months", "not in the foreseeable future" (we don’t provide specific timelines due to the fast-moving nature of our service)
- We update you about this information via your support ticket, suggest a workaround if one is reasonably applicable, and close the support ticket
- We fix the bug
- We document the bug’s demise in our release announcements