- Super Administrators are PICnet users only we have no restrictions.
- Administrators are your organization's staff who have access to make edits to the site in the backend (access to modules, menus, etc.)
- Managers are your organization's staff who are able to login to the backend of the site but they have more limited permissions. They do no have access to modules or plugins.
- Registered users are people who register for an account via the frontned of your website. They have access to anything on the frontned of the site that is set to public or registered. This is often used for members of an organization so that they can login to access member only resources on the site.
- Author users are people who register for an account via the frontned of the website who have a higher access level than registered users. They can access anything on the frontend of the site that is set to public, registered, or special. This is often used for Board Members so that they can see Board Member only resources on the site.
Have more questions? Submit a request