- Registered users are people who register for an account via the front-end of your website. They have access to anything on the front-end of the site that is set to Public or Registered. This is often used for members of an organization so that they can login to access member only resources on the site.
- Author users are people who register for an account via the front-end of the website who have a higher access level than registered users. They can access anything on the frontend of the site that is set to Public, Registered, or Special. This is often used for Board Members so that they can see Board Member only resources on the site.
- Managers are your organization's staff who are able to login to the back-end of the site but they have more limited permissions. They do no have access to modules or plugins.
- Administrators are individuals with access to the administrator your organization's staff who have access to make edits to the site in the back-end (access to modules, menus, etc.)
- Super Administrators are PICnet users only.
Have more questions? Submit a request