In the Directories app, you can set the order of the results for the List Display view by any field on the chosen object.
To change the order of your results:
- Open the Directories page for which you wish to order the results
- Click on the Options tab
- Click the Parameters - List Display
- For Order By, click Select
- In the popup, use your mouse to drag and drop any fields you want to use to define the order in which your results are displayed. You can define a default order as well as user sort options (which would allow for a site visitor to re-order the results on the frontend of the site).
- You can also choose to change the selected fields to display the results in ascending or descending order. To change from ascending order to descending order and vice versa click on the ASC abbreviation next to the field, hit Shift + Click to edit that setting, type in "ASC" for ascending or "DESC" for descending.
- Click Select to close the modal popup
- Click Save