If your site has the Soapbox CMS (Does my site have the Soapbox CMS?), you may restrict an Upcoming Events, Past Events, or Calendar menu item to show only Soapbox Events associated with a Taxonomy Term or Terms.
To do so:
- Go to Menus > Main Menu (or the menu where the menu item is located)
- Click the name of the menu to edit it
- In the right column, click Parameters Advanced For Terms Filter, choose Yes
- For Parameters Advanced, click the Select button next to Select Term
- In the popup, select the Taxonomy Term or Terms you wish the events in the menu item to be associated with and click Save
- Click Save
NOTE: This does not affect the terms available to the end user in the drop down filter, if you have chosen to enable the filter on a calendar menu item. If you wish to alter the terms displayed in that filter, review Identifying Terms to be used by Soapbox Events.