Creating and editing Events
- Viewing and managing Events in the administrator
- Setting an event as private in the Events app
- Creating tickets for your Soapbox Event
- Adding custom fields from Salesforce to the Contact Information section of an Event registration form
- Adding custom fields from Salesforce to Attendee Information form
- Showing or hiding custom Salesforce Attendee Information fields by specific Ticket Type
Linking to Events on the front end of your site
- Prepopulating Contact Information fields on an Event registration form through a URL parameter
- Creating and customizing the URL and Page Title of an Events page
- Creating URLs with source tracking codes in Soapbox Events
- Overview of source tracking codes for Soapbox Events
- Using the Upcoming Events RSS feed to display a list of upcoming events
- How can I customize the RSS feed from the Events app?
- Enabling the Shopping Cart to be used by default for registrations in the Classes app
- Enabling or disabling the Shopping Cart to be used for individual Class or Event registrations in the Classes app
- Enabling the Enhanced Shopping Cart for registrations in the Classes app
- Viewing and managing Instructors for the Classes app in the administrator
- Viewing and managing Courses in the administrator
- Viewing and managing Semesters for the Classes app in the administrator
Creating and editing Venues
Viewing Reservations in Soapbox
- Viewing and searching Reservation data in the administrator for the Events app
- Viewing Zoom virtual meeting details for attendees in a Reservation in the Events app
- Viewing the status of a Salesforce Lead record created by the Events app
- Deleting an Order (Reservation) due to cancellation in Soapbox Events
- Strategies for reservation and attendee collection
- Exporting a list of reservations or attendees from the Events app
Creating and editing Hosts
Defining defaults in the Configuration for Events
- Viewing and editing app-wide Configuration settings for Events
- Enabling Household Attendee Registration for logged in users
- Restricting Zoom integration to specific Zoom users
- Customizing the Matching Validation Error Message shown to front-end visitors
- Customizing defaults across the Events app for headings, labels, descriptions, tooltips and display of reservation fields
- Understanding the Standard email template in the Events app
Managing Soapbox Events data within Salesforce
- Why aren't Zoom registration details being saved to Ticket records in Salesforce?
- How can I check-in event attendees on-site the day of the event?
- Saving data to Salesforce for promo codes used for tickets purchased
- Associating an event with a GAU Allocation in the Nonprofit Success Pack
- Editing the Ticket Report button displaying a list of attendees, if your Salesforce instance changes its pod
- Manually Entering An Event Reservation in Salesforce
Troubleshooting the Events app
- Why is the title missing from my event detail page?
- Why do I see a "System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject" error after registering for an event?
- Help - one of my Event Promo Codes has disappeared!!!
- Why are the custom Salesforce fields not included when I export my registration data from Soapbox
- Why aren't Zoom registrants being created for attendees of an event in Soapbox?
- Why do I see "List has no rows for assignment to SObject Trigger.sbxe1.sbx_EventsLead" when trying to convert a Lead?