By default, images uploaded through Soapbox Shop will be saved in the main images folder of your site, as accessible in the Media Manager. The path for this folder is:
If you are using the Soapbox CMS (Am I using the Soapbox CMS?) wish to create a subfolder for Soapbox Shop Product Images, do the following:
- Go to Site > Media Manager
- Click on the Images folder
- In the field next to the Create Folder button, enter in the name of the new folder you wish to create. Do not include spaces or punctuation in this folder name.
- Click Create Folder
- Confirm that the folder appears in the Files list
- Go to Soapbox Shop > Configuration
- Click the Product tab
- For Image Default Folder, update the path by adding the name of the folder you just created
- Click Save
NOTE: If you have any existing Product Images, you will need to update them on the Products tab to reflect the new path.