Current Release Version of Soapbox Donations QuickStart for Salesforce: 1.8
Package type: Unmanaged
If you currently have a version more than 1 step prior to the current version, you will have to update in a succession of progressive steps. Start by clicking on the link of your current version below, to update to the next version. Then continue with the link next to the following version, etc, until you have installed the latest version.
Example, if you are currently at 1.0, and the latest version is 1.4, you would install 1.0->1.1, then 1.1->1.2, then 1.2->1.4. (Note, there is not a step 1.2->1.3, nor is there a 1.5 -> 1.6.)
Here are the package upgrade links for Soapbox Donations QuickStart for Salesforce:
1.1 -> 1.2: This step requires special instructions, found here: Updating Soapbox Engage QuickStart for Salesforce from Version 1.1 to 1.2
1.5 -> 1.6: This step requires special instructions, found here: Updating Soapbox Donations QuickStart for Salesforce from Version 1.5 to 1.6
1.6 -> 1.7: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04td0000001YxAp. NOTE: The package name will be shown in Salesforce as "Soapbox Donations QuickStart for Salesforce Upgrade 1.5 to 1.7." This is because v1.6 is a manual update.
Required steps after installation
Once you have progressed to the most recent version, you must address the following mappings. Note that some of them will already be correctly mapped from your present version of the package.
Map the following custom lead fields to their pair in opportunities and contacts. Mapping can be found in Setup > Customize > Leads > Fields > Lead Custom Fields & Relationships > Map Lead Fields (button).
- Anonymous Donation --> Opportunity.Anonymous Donation
- Donation Custom Field Text 1 --> Opportunity.Donation Custom Field Text 1
- Donation Custom Field Text 2 --> Opportunity.Donation Custom Field Text 2
- Donation Custom Field Text 3 --> Opportunity.Donation Custom Field Text 3
- Donation Custom Field Text 4 --> Opportunity.Donation Custom Field Text 4
- Donation Lead Convert Record Type -> Opportunity.Donation Lead Convert Record Type
- Donation Payment Amount --> Opportunity.Donation Payment Amount
- Form of Payment --> Opportunity.Form of Payment
- Receipt Sent --> Opportunity.Receipt Sent
- Thank You Sent --> Opportunity.Thank You Sent
- Transaction Date --> Opportunity.Transaction Date
- Transaction Description --> Opportunity.Transaction Description
- Transaction ID --> Opportunity.Transaction ID
- Transaction Status --> Opportunity.Transaction Status
- Tribute Email --> Opportunity.Tribute Email
- Tribute Message --> Opportunity.Tribute Message
- Tribute Name --> Opportunity.Tribute Name
- Tribute Notification Method --> Opportunity.Tribute Notification Method
- Tribute Recipient City --> Opportunity.Tribute Recipient City
- Tribute Recipient Country --> Opportunity.Tribute Recipient Country
- Tribute Recipient First Name --> Opportunity.Tribute Recipient First Name
- Tribute Recipient Last Name --> Opportunity.Tribute Recipient Last Name
- Tribute Recipient Postal Code --> Opportunity.Tribute Recipient Postal Code
- Tribute Recipient State --> Opportunity.Tribute Recipient State
- Tribute Recipient Street --> Opportunity.Tribute Recipient Street
- Tribute Type --> Opportunity.Tribute Type
Once you have completed the package installs up to the latest version and updated the Lead mapping, you should be up-to-date!