Salesforce Integration Essentials
Connecting Soapbox to Salesforce
- Enabling Salesforce Multi-Factor Authentication
- I've just entered my Salesforce credentials, but it doesn't seem to have worked...
- Adding or updating your Salesforce credentials in Soapbox
- Best Practices for Salesforce User Accounts, Security Tokens and Password Settings
- Connecting Soapbox to a Salesforce Sandbox account
- Versions of Salesforce with which our packages work
Basics of Soapbox Integration with Salesforce
- Matching criteria for auto conversion of Leads created by Soapbox Engage apps
- Responding to Leads marked as Match Review Needed
- Viewing API usage, setting email notifications, and requesting increases to your limit
- Clearing Salesforce cache in Soapbox manually
- How do I locate Salesforce field names?
Keeping your Soapbox Packages Up-To-Date In Salesforce
- Updating Soapbox Events for Salesforce Quickstart from Version 1.0 to 1.1
- Updating Soapbox Engage QuickStart for Salesforce from Version 1.5 to 1.6
- How Do I Manage My Soapbox Engage Packages in Salesforce?
- Determining what packages are installed in Salesforce
- Updating Soapbox Engage QuickStart for Salesforce from Version 1.1 to 1.2
- Soapbox Engage QuickStart for Salesforce (Current: 1.6)
Tips for Managing and Customizing Salesforce
- How Do I Use Process Builder To Create Workflows If I'm Not A Programmer?
- Salesforce How-to: Using Duplicate Management
- Salesforce How-To: Creating an Admin Email Alert for Soapbox Engage Leads Marked with Match Review
- Creating a Weekly Email Report of Stuck Soapbox Engage Leads
- How Can I Add The Campaign History Related List To Contacts In Salesforce?
Troubleshooting Salesforce Integration
- Why am I seeing "DUPLICATES_DETECTED, Use one of these records?" when a Lead attempts to convert?
- Confirmation page displays error: Message body empty
- Why do I see "The users password has expired, you must reset the password before attempting to use these features" error?
- How do I resolve the error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Destination URL not reset
- I just received a notice from Salesforce that I must update HTTP & HTTPS Callout Endpoints
- How do I determine my Salesforce pod ID?