Using the Site Settings module on the Soapbox Engage Control Panel, you can customize the default meta description and keywords as well as set the time zone with which you wish to associated your site.
To do so:
- Log in to your Soapbox Engage administrator
- In the right column, click Site Settings
- For Global Site Meta Description, enter the default text you wish to appear for Engage pages when they appear in search engine results like Google or in Facebook shares. This default will appear for any Soapbox Engage page for which you have not entered a meta description.
- For Global Site Meta Keywords, enter the words you wish search engines to use when displaying search results for Engage pages. These default keywords will appear for any Soapbox Engage page for which you have not entered meta keywords.
- For Time Zone, select the time zone with which you wish to associated your site. This setting will influence the display of events as well as access to tickets and promo codes in Soapbox Events.
- Click Save