Getting Started with Soapbox Engage
Soapbox Engage Orientation
- Welcome to Soapbox Engage!
- 1. Install your Soapbox Engage for Salesforce Packages
- 2. Customize the standard template with the Template Designer or have your site custom templated
- 3. Add your Salesforce Account Credentials to Your Site
- 4. Add your Payment Gateway Credentials to Your Site
- 5. Add details to the Account Settings view on Your Site
Navigating your Control Panel for Soapbox Engage
- Am I Using the Soapbox CMS or Soapbox Engage Administrator?
- Customizing default meta information and time zone in Site Settings
- Adding your Google Analytics information to Soapbox Engage
- Using Global Check-in to Unlock Items
- Checking the status of your Microsoft integration, Salesforce integration, and payment processor on the Diagnostics view
- Soapbox Engage updates aren't appearing on my site. What do I do?
Customizing your Soapbox Engage design
Installing and configuring the Soapbox Engage packages in Salesforce
- Configure the Soapbox Actions for Salesforce package
- Configure the Soapbox Donations for Salesforce package
- Configure the Soapbox Events for Salesforce package
- Configure the Soapbox Forms for Salesforce package
- Configure the Soapbox Petitions for Salesforce package
- Configure the Soapbox Shop for Salesforce package
Troubleshooting Soapbox Engage
- Why do I see a "404 - Component Not Found" error page when loading our Soapbox Engage domain's base URL
- I've added a banner image to the Soapbox Standard Template, but it appears too small when I view my pages
- Why are our users not receiving confirmation emails when they submit a Soapbox App form?
- How do I set the default Soapbox Engage page?
- Why does Google Chrome show that my Soapbox pages are "Not Secure"?
- "...OPPORTUNITY.CLOSE_DATE..." error preventing installation of Soapbox QuickStart for Salesforce packages