To connect your Soapbox Engage site to your Salesforce Sandbox account:
- Login to your administrator
- In the right column of the control panel, click Salesforce.com Settings to expand the module
- Enter the following values in the module for your Sandbox account. These will be different than your production account. For information on creating and managing a Sandbox, review Salesforce.com's documentation. NOTE: Once these credentials are entered and saved, the values are encrypted in the database for security reasons and not displayed in these fields.
- For Salesforce Username, enter the username of the account you wish to use when Soapbox accesses the install
- For Salesforce Password, enter the password for this account
- For Salesforce Security Token, enter the security token for this account.
- For Salesforce WSDL, choose Sandbox
- Click Save Salesforce Account Settings