We're happy to create a custom template to ensure that your Soapbox Engage pages look nearly identical to your existing website! Our typical timeline for developing a custom template is two weeks from the signing of the work order. To get started, follow the following steps.
1) Create or select a sample page on your existing website
All we need to get started is the URL of a live page on your website that we'll use to create the Soapbox Engage custom template. Specifically, we'll only be mimicking the header, footer, background and base typography, so those design items should be finalized and ready-to-go in the webpage you send to us. Our recommendation is that you choose the simplest, non-homepage, page on your website.
2) Copy the URL (the web address) to the sample page
3) Create a support ticket for our professional services team
[Create a support ticket](http://support.picnet.net/tickets/new) for our professional services team that has the following information:
Subject: Request for custom template
Body: Provide us the URL of the sample page above, and any information regarding your timeline for the template launch
4) We receive your request via the ticket, follow-up with any questions.
5) We provide you a work order for electronic signing
6) You sign the work order
7) We get started!
We're looking forward to making your Soapbox Engage custom template look fantastic!