We're happy to create a custom template to ensure that your Soapbox Engage pages look nearly identical to your existing website! Our typical timeline for developing a custom template is two weeks from the signing of the work order. To get started, follow the following steps.
1) Create a sample page on your existing website
Using your existing website, create a page that has only the following elements on it: a header, a footer, and main body content (with a sample title and sample text). This page should be as simple as possible, with only one column for the main body content (no sidebar columns).
2) Copy the URL (the web address) to the sample page
3) Create a support ticket for our professional services team
[Create a support ticket](http://support.picnet.net/tickets/new) for our professional services team that has the following information:
Subject: Request for custom template
Body: Provide us the URL of the sample page above, and any information regarding your timeline for the template launch
4) We receive your request via the ticket, follow-up with any questions.
5) We provide you a work order for electronic signing
6) You sign the work order
7) We get started!
We're looking forward to making your Soapbox Engage custom template look fantastic!