The world of Web browsers continues to evolve faster than ever. We do the best we can to keep up with this crazy environment, and have the following support of browsers, both for the administrator's view as well as the front-end visitor's view for the base Soapbox Engage template.
- Windows 7 and the latest version of Firefox
- Windows 7 and the latest version of Chrome
- Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8
- Windows 7 and Safari 5
- Mac OS X and the latest version of Firefox on the launch date of the Soapbox Engage site
- Mac OS X and the latest version of Chrome on the launch date of the Soapbox Engage site
- Mac OS X and the latest version of Safari
It's important to note that this policy does not apply to the front-end visitor's view if you've had our team create a custom designed template for you, either based on your existing website or a fully custom design. In this case, while we expect this template to be supported for a long time, only the browsers and versions in production when the template was created are supported, and in the future, these templates may require additional updating outside the scope of our standard services.