We'll be disappointed to see you go, but we want to make the uninstall process as painless as possible. If you want to uninstall Soapbox Mailer, here's a few steps you'll need to take to avoid uninstall errors that Salesforce might throw your way.
Delete the Soapbox Mailer email service
- Go to Setup > Develop > Email Services
- Click on sbx_EmailAWSResponseHandler
- In the Email Addresses section, click the View link for the email address listed there
- In the Edit Email Service Address page, click the Delete button
- Now back on the Email Service page, click the Delete button
Reassign your Soapbox Mailer campaigns to new Campaign record types and Campaign Member record types
- If you've deleted any Soapbox Mailer campaigns that might still be in the Salesforce recycling bin, first go to the recycling bin and undelete the Soapbox Mailer campaigns.
- Go to each of your Soapbox Mailer Campaigns and change the Campaign Member record type. You can do this by editing the page layout of the Soapbox Mailer Campaign Member page and adding the campaign member record type field onto the layout. After you save the layout, you'll be able to edit the Campaign Member to be something other than Soapbox Mailer.
- Do the same procedure above for the Campaign record type on the Soapbox Mailer Campaign layout.
Reassign the default Site homepage for the Soapbox Mailer Site
- Go to Setup > Develop > Sites
- Click on Soapbox Mailer Email Tracking link
- Click Edit button
- For the Active Site Home Page, replace the value there with "InMaintenance"
- Click Save
Uninstall Soapbox Mailer
- Go to Setup > Installed Packages
- Click "Uninstall" link for the Soapbox Mailer and follow the on-screen instructions for complete uninstall process