You may find that you need to change the sender's name (the "friendly" from name) for emails you send with Soapbox Mailer. Luckily, this is easy to do.
1) Go to the Soapbox Mailer app in Salesforce (found in the drop-down in the upper-right of your Salesforce screen.
2) Click on the Senders tab at the top of the screen.
3) Press the Go! button to the right of "View: All" on the page.
4) Click the Edit link in the row containing the sender you wish to modify.
5) On the Sender Edit screen, simply change the value in the Sender Name field.
6) Click the Save button.
That's it! Happy emailing!