As an administrator, you can view and update the photo for a Fundraising Page in the administrator. Options for updating the photo include displaying the default photo for the peer-to-peer Donation form, if one has been selected, or removing a photo entirely. You cannot upload a custom image for a specific Fundraising Page. Only a Fundraiser can do this when logged in to the front-end of your site.
To view and update the photo for a Fundraising Page:
- Open the edit view of the Fundraising Page from the Fundraising Pages tab
- If a default photo has been selected for the peer-to-peer Donation form, you may view it by clicking the Default Photo. For instructions on selecting a default photo, check out Setting a default photo for a peer-to-peer Donation form.
- If the Fundraiser has uploaded a custom photo, you may view it by clicking the Custom Photo button.
- To update the photo, select the desired option from the Fundraising Photo drop down:
- Leave "No Change" selected if you wish to save textual changes to the other parameters of the Fundraising Page but do not wish to alter the Fundraising Photo.
- Choose "Use Default Photo" if you wish to display the default photo set in the peer-to-peer Donation form. This will delete any custom photo uploaded by the Fundraiser.
- Choose "Remove Photo" if you wish no photo be displayed on the Fundraising Page. This will delete any custom photo uploaded by the Fundraiser.
- Click Save