With the latest Soapbox Engage update, we've enhanced the peer-to-peer fundraising experience for donors and fundraisers. These enhancements include:
- Updating the position of the Progress Chart on peer-to-peer Fundraising Pages to appear below the Fundraising Photo on mobile views as opposed to the right as it does on desktop views
- Optimizing the layout of the Supporters section at the bottom of peer-to-peer Fundraising Pages for mobile devices
- Updating the display of the Supporters section at the bottom of the edit Fundraising Page view shown to logged in Fundraisers including the addition of greater detail on campaign progress
- Revising the display of the Fundraising Photo on mobile views so it stretches the width of the content area
- Expanding the width of the Appeal and Title fields on the add/edit Fundraising Page view to extend the full width of the content area on mobile views
We also addressed a known issue with the Payment Processor Settings module on the Soapbox Engage control panel that was causing difficulties after the first time credentials are entered into the module.