For a given Action, you can choose whether or not to include the address provided by your supporters in the closing of the letters to targets. This is particularly useful when contacting elected officials to demonstrate to the target that the supporter is their constituent. It may not be appropriate for Custom Targets with whom there is not the same need to share your supporters' personal home address.
To set whether your supporter's address is included in the closing of the letter sent to targets of an Action:
- Open the Actions Manager in the Soapbox administrator
- Click the title of the Action you wish to edit
- In the edit view of the Action, click the Action tab
- Scroll down to the Target Email section
- For Include Address in Closing, click Yes or No
- Click Save