If you have created a menu item for front-end logged in users to view their Event orders, you can set individual custom Microsoft Dynamics for Marketing fields on the Attendee Information tab of the event as visible and editable on the front-end. If you wish to set them as editable, you will need to ensure that you have also granted edit access of tickets for the event to front-end logged in orderers and / or ticket holders (aka anonymous front-end users).
View and edit access can be granted to front-end logged in orderers, to ticket holders or both.
For standard Attendee Information fields, any field that is set to Show will be visible and editable.
To set a custom Microsoft Dynamics for Marketing field as viewable and editable:
- Open the event for which you wish to grant edit access
- Click the Attendee Info tab
- In the Custom Microsoft Dynamics for Marketing Fields section, click the edit icon for the field for which you wish to grant view or edit access
- For Allow Orderers to View in Portal, choose No or Yes
- For Allow Orderers to Edit in Portal, choose No or Yes
- For Allow Ticket Holders to View in Portal, choose No or Yes
- For Allow Ticket Holders to Edit in Portal, choose No or Yes
- Click Save