With the Events app and portal feature in Soapbox Engage, you can provide event registrants and attendees self-service tools to view and manage their reservations. Take the burden off staff for chasing down attendee names or meal preferences by providing these self-service options to make even your biggest events easier to manage.
At the end of this 30-minute webinar, you'll be able to:
- Understand how to provide and define access to view and update event registration on the front-end of your Soapbox Engage site
- Allow logged in users the ability to view their event registrations
- Enable logged in users or ticket holders to add or edit attendee information for tickets after initial registration and before the event
- Collect preferences from registrants or ticket holders for items such as meal preference, shirt size, and more through custom questions after the initial registration and before the event
- Enable administrators to set what data is required prior to an event as opposed to at the time of registration and set a deadline for registrants to provide that information
- Allow logged in users the ability to cancel an event registration. NOTE: This feature is not currently live on Soapbox. It is scheduled for release prior to the webinar.
- Knowledge Base section: Managing Attendee Self-Service for Events
- Soapbox release announcement: Self-Service Ticket Management for Registrants and Attendees in the Events app